Sarah Jenkins, MC, LPC
Phoenix Counseling Services
Arizona EMDR Therapy
Arizona PTSD Treatment
Equine Assisted Therapy
Free Counseling Resources
Workshops & Events
The EquiLateral™ Equine Assisted EMDR Course
for EMDR Therapists & Equine Professionals
Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy is a comprehensive & integrative treatment of choice for trauma treatment. EquiLateral™ is the Equine Assisted EMDR Protocol, the premiere integration of Equine Assisted Psychotherapy (EAP) and EMDR to become Equine Assisted EMDR. We are still doing the eight phases of EMDR, but through an equine facilitated approach. This EMDRIA Approved training is the first of its kind, and takes participants step-by-step through the eight phases of EMDR with an equine, covering the “how to’s” of integrating EMDR and Equine Assisted Psychotherapy (EAP) through the EquiLateral™ Equine Assisted EMDR Protocol to become Equine Assisted EMDR Therapy
EquiLateral Equine Assisted EMDR Course (East Coast)
Webinar June 4th, 2020 1-2:30 PM (Arizona Time)
3 Day On-Site Practicum June 12th, 13th, and 14th, 2020 (Held In Bennington, VT)
Webinar June 25th, 2020 1-2:30 PM (Arizona Time)
Participants must complete ALL of the following scheduled events. Your registration indicates your agreement to attend each online session and the 3 day in person practicum event to be held in Bennington, Vermont
This 30 hour training is intended for those EMDR Therapists who have completed the EMDRIA Approved EMDR Basic Training and their Equine Specialist Partners OR those EMDR Therapists who are dually EAP and EMDR trained. Participants will be EquiLateral ™ Trained at the completion of this program and upon successful completion of all course requirements.
For The EMDR Therapist (EMDRT)
Documented completion of an EMDRIA Approved Basic Training, EAP certification, training, or notarized documentation of a minimum of 20 hours of experience practicing a current EAP model OR has a qualified Equine-Specialist/Professional partner in attendance for the entire course.
For The Equine Professional (EP)
EAP certification. If the EP is not dually trained as an EMDRT, an EMDRT partner must be in attendance for the entire course.
* Eligibility for 15 EMDRIA Credits is restricted to those who have completed an EMDRIA-Approved Basic EMDR Training. Attendees with no prior EMDR training are not eligible to receive EMDRIA Credits. Attendance at this workshop does not constitute training as an EMDR practitioner and certain requirements and restrictions may apply.
* If you do not meet the therapist requirement to have completed the full EMDRIA approved EMDR Training, I can can also provide you with the EMDRIA Approved EMDR Training as well. Please click here for more information
Space is very limited. I run these highly personalized Equine Assisted EMDR trainings no more than 2-3 times a year and they sell out very quickly. With this in mind, registrants must have all materials to me, including full payment in order to be considered fully registered and to hold your space.
1. Please review the minimum qualifications noted above and eMail to email@example.com ALL required materials to verify completion of an EMDRIA Approved EMDR Training / EAP trainings.
2. Please click the links to download and complete the five required registration documents
3. Please complete payment via the Pay Pal button below.